Telesales Account Manager
We have a new and exciting opportunity to join the Fresh Fayre team as a Tele Account Manager. You will be accountable for growing sales within a major existing corporate customer; through great engagement on the phone.
This is an exciting role that would suit someone who is result driven, dynamic with the ability to build relationships over the phone and inspire both existing trading customers and down trading and lapsed customers.
We're part of the Fresh Direct Family, which is one of the largest food companies in the UK. So we have robust central support functions in place and limitless potential for professional development.
And also you will have a portfolio of 500+ accounts that you will be contacting on a two to three week cycle.
You will be working closely with the Sales Teams who are responsible for assisting at ground level.
You will also take responsibility for securing meetings for the Sales Team, engaging with the Telesales Team, introducing seasonal products, discussing new products and promotions, understanding their business and how Fresh Fayre can add value and closing a call with a sale!
This is an office based (Leeds) sales role.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Explosive sales growth through product placement concept and solution selling.
- Increasing the number of buying units within the corporate customer
- Retention of existing business
- Engage with both internal and external contacts
- Maintaining positive and beneficial relationships with existing customers
- Strong Tele Account Management experience
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong relationship builder & communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Sales experience and knowledge of sales processes
- Food knowledge
- Concept and solution selling
- Calls made per week Increase NOBC (number of buying customers) within the group account
- Sales and margin growth within the customer
- Customer retention in line with company targets
- New product penetration within the customers
← Business Development Manager – London | Warehouse Operative →